Notifications
Clear all

LastPass Alternatives

4 Posts
4 Users
1 Likes
Topic starter
(@glitch72)

I used LastPass for a number of years. More recently I have become aware of some very concerning issues with not only how their software is managed but very big security issues that leave them vulnerable. I have decided to move away from using them. For anyone else like me looking for alternatives, feel free to make suggestions in the thread.  

3 Replies
(@blueshark007)

I use BitWarden. I would not recommend anything else personally. Well, KeePass is fine because it is a locally hosted password manager. I used LastPass in the past but it is now considered one of the worse ones. 

(@mnj918)

Bitwarden is up there on my list but another one I would recommend and have used personally is 1Password. It offers cross-platform support and is very easy to use which is why I tend to recommend it to older folks who are not as tech savvy. 

(@eekopenly)

Keeper is another option to consider. I have used it in the past but I have since moved to Bitwarden just because I feel they have the best features for me personally. I used LastPast for several years and I was so disappointed in the direction they went.